D.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)  Empty Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)

Post  Foxtrot Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 pm

"Cmon cmon cmon cmon.... " Robin muttered to himself as he frantically looked through his barracks. There were spots that he put his own belonging of alcohol that he was able to salvage through the runs. Whenever the team would stock up from their runs he would always sneak a couple extra things for himself before giving it out to the public. It had been a good month since the team was able to get a cargo in and the last run was a total fail since 3 of their members needed to be rescued.

The young man was on all 4's and reached under his cot for anything! " aha!" He yelled and pulled out a shoe box with junk in it. " SHIT" Robin gritted his teeth and threw it across the room. No one was in the barracks at the moment and only a few knew about his habits of hiding alcohol. If Mateo found out that he was still an alcoholic he would get another boring lecture. Well, he IS what he IS and alcohol helps him think then hes going to get some damn it!

"FFFUCK!" The boy pulled away and sat down on the cold floor to eye the messy barracks, everything was so.. rusted. In a way it was kind of nasty but he easily got used to it. " Where the hell~ maybe Franks got some.." Robins dark eyes shifted left and right before he quickly stumbled to his feet to make his way towards the trunk that was designated for his team mate. Unfortunetly, there was a lock on it!

" figures.." Robin gritted his teeth and started to violently jiggle it. " OPPENN!"
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

https://cyrax.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)  Empty Re: Alcohol Depleted ( Robin/ OPEN)

Post  Delta Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Faith was in the makeshift kitchen, perparing herself a meager bowl of cereal when she heard it. She tilted her head and listened to the sound that was coming from the dorm, both the voices and the desperation coming from Robin's mind. She furrowed her brows and made her way down the hall, leaving the box and bowl on the stainless steel counter that they had, not caring that there was only about a 40% chance it would be there when she got back. It wasn't like it was going to waste; anyone who took it would eat it so it really wasn't a big deal to make more if she needed to.

It was a little ways down to get to the young man's room. She knocked a couple times on the door and stayed outside, wanting to check on him first. "Robin? You okay in there?" she called out through the door, looking down towards the door frame in concern, wondering if the boy would come clean or not, since she of course already knew that the issue, once again, was his drinking problem.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:24 am

When he heard a voice call to him from the other side of his closed barracks door his eyes quickly widened from the initial shock. " shit!" He responded to himself with a sharp whisper before getting up and looking around the room. Everything was a mess from him turning the place upside down. "uhhh.. y-yeah! just.. JUST A MINUTE!" Robin yelled out in a tone which was forced to sound like nothing was happening, but to those who did have a brain would probably figure out he was up to something. In an instant, he picked up the nearest boxes and threw them across the room so they were hidden behind cargos. Afterwards he picked up the clothes and junk on the floor and threw them on his cot before getting his blanket and placing it over. It literally looked like a hill laying there but it was good enough for Robin!

Once he picked up he quickly dashed for the door and opened it to give a big guilty grin. " HEY!" Robin greeted, his breathing heavy from the fast movements and his forehead sweating slightly. " uhhh I was just uh. working out" The boy lied and showed to flex his biceps a little. " yeeep, lookin pretty good.. dont you think? Maybe a couple more hundred push ups and I'll get that swim suit body im looking for. You know.. the ones with the speedos" Robin tested and gave a side long glance.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 am

Faith crossed her arms in front of her chest as Robin opened the door, a raised eyebrow focused on the boy as if to ask, 'Really' without ever saying the word. She let her eyes then move towards the room, her ability completely unnecessary when figuring out that Robin was hiding something. Denver did similar things when he'd be in his room doing... well, Faith tried to forget about what he'd been doing. "Robin..." she said in a warning voice, looking back at the boy, giving him another chance to change his story. "You weren't really exercising, were you?" she asked, a hint of a smile curving up at her lips. "You remember what I do, right?"
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:22 pm

"pfft.. yeah I was working out. I mean.. Matts even said we need to be in top shape" Robin answered with a michevious chuckle and moved to rub the back of his head. When the girl peaked into the room he quickly leaned over to block the view with his body. Besides Faith, Robin was actually the shortest out of all of the males; his dad blamed genetics since he heard that Schroeder was a small guy to begin with.

"You wouldnt use that on me now would you?" Robin asked and gave a puppy dog look, his lips lowering a little. " Cause that would be trespassing. Your TRESPASSING in my head Faith! Can you live with that?!" Robin teased and moved outside of the room so he closed the chambers behind him. " ....sooooo, whats up?!"
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Faith continued to look at Robin suspiciously. "Do you have something to hide?" she asked, matching his own teasing voice, a brow raised up a little. She didn't believe his exercise story, and it was pretty obvious from even the little glance she had managed to get into the room. "...You know there's a mountain on your bed, right?" she asked before backing up and allowing the young man to step away from the room. "Well, I was making some lunch when I heard you panicking," she commented, not leading the way anywhere, allowing Robin to either start walking off or to fess up about what he was freaking out about.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:35 pm

" so I have a weird way of getting comfortable when I go to sleep. What you dont like sleeping on mountains of.. stuff? You know my dad had pillows everywhere when he slept. " Robin defended and watched as the female took a couple steps back to give him a look. " ...what?!" His dark eyes shifted left and right quickly, obviously showing that he was guilty of something. " Lunch huh?" The young man asked and gave another grin, he was attemting to change the subject. " What are you cooking me? "

He pulled away from his door and started to guide the girl back to HQ's Cafeteria, the whole place seemed dark and damp since they were after all underground. Every room had at least 1 long florescent bulb, so even though the place was lit it still gave somewhat of an eerie look to everything. " You got anything to drink? like.. drink DRINK?" Robin hinted and cocked a brow towards Faith. He knew there probably wasnt any, if there was anything left it would be in the under city.

Alcohol was considered to be a luxury item, if people wanted it (and if it was in stock) they would have to trade things in to acquire it. That was actually the main reason Robin stashed his own whenever they find anything. Maybe he can find Ari later and they could head down to the main part of the city to try and take some. You would think that people who saved their lives and protected them would have some kind of perk, the people who held the alcohol were stingy! they didnt give a damn if you saved them or not and with that thought Robin was more than okay on stealing some if he had to!
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Faith shot a warning glance over at the chauvinistic young man (though, he was by no means nearly as bad as Frank was). "When was the last time anyone cooked anything for anyone?" she asked, her voice in a tone that clearly told Robin that he better answer this right. "You make your own food, little man."

As they started to walk, the woman gave Robin a sideways look. "You were looking for booze again, weren't you?" she asked shaking her head. "You know how Mateo feels about that!" she warned as they entered the kitchen. To her somewhat surprise, her cereal was still sitting there, ready for her to eat! It was dry, since there hadn't been any fresh milk for quite a while, but it still worked for the princess-turned-security-agent. She moved next to the counter and started to eat while at the same time, looking up at the boy she was chiding. "You know that an addictions the worst thing you can have right now... When's the next time we might be able to get any alcohol for you? I mean, we have absolutely no idea. Unless you plan on building your own distillery, we can't ever really count on having any, and even then you would need the parts and ingredients..." she commented a slight smile growing across her face, wondering if Robin would catch the hint. She knew him well enough to have already figured out that he works better fucked up than not, but at the same time, she wasn't going to outright tell him what to do. This was his addiction, so he would either have to find a way to do without, or else find a way to make it work.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 am

"Little man?! IM TALLER THAN YOU!.." By like a couple of centimeters. " The only way your taller than me is when you wear high heels. I dont get why girls wear those anyways, you guys have like some kind of .. height phobia or.. something. Either or.. and its true, men dont like tall women. We like them small and compact. that way we can take you around when we travel." Robin teased and followed Faith into the cafeteria, when she went on about how it was hard to find alcohol he rolled his eyes and made his way towards the fridge with limited stuff inside. " its not THAT hard to find it, you just gotta know where to look. You know, O'sheas has them in the under city; its expensive as hell and you gotta have some good things to trade for it. There may be a couple of things in Frankies box that I could trade it for." Robin joked and pulled out a can of RC cola, yeah times were harsh.

" Have you seen where Ari went?" The homunculus asked with a curious tone, he needed his friend with him if he was going to O'sheas. Even though they were technically the heroes of the city, there were still some thugs who survived and is living within the undercity limits. Robin couldnt very well just go by himself.. he was the smallest out of everyone! ..besides Faith, she was a shorty.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:16 am

"Yeah? Maybe you should talk to the people that invented heals... you know... men?" she asked, raising a brow towards the homunculus. "'Sides, I think that has to be the worst pick up line ever. 'Hey, will you please fit inside my suitcase so I can smuggle you out on vacation?" She shook her head and re-focused on her cereal. "I just think you're threatened by tall women."

She listened to him ramble on again for several seconds. "So, that's what you were doing... trying to break into Frankie's shit to find somethin' to trade? You know, he'll rip your ass out through your mouth if he finds out, right?" she asked, resisting the urge to roll her eyes at the team idiot. Really, she wondered how in the hell his father could be so brilliant to create almost literally a copy of himself, only to have that copy be dumb as a box of fucking rocks, as her brother would've said. She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders a little towards the boy, giving him a bit of a sigh. "I think Ari's in with Mat and Tray going over the next raid. Since the last one failed, we're running dangerously low on supplies, and the one's Devyn promised to try and send haven't come in yet. Honestly, I don't know if we can count on them ever getting here," she admitted, just being realistic about the whole thing. Honestly, there was no way for Dev to even be completely sure he was sending them to the right place. Maybe there was a place where they all lived like Gods that had just received a shipment of canned food, ammunition and other supplies for a siege. Who knew, it was possible.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 am

"im not afraid of TALL WOMEN!" He defended with a scoff, once the top of his soda popped off he took a sip and winced a little from the carbination. " ughhh, oww.. owww" After letting out a burp he sighed happily and tapped the side of his can with his fingers. " That was kinda cool right? How Treys dad came from a whole different dimension and helped.. must be kind of cool living in a place where its not bug infested." Robin added, the thoughts always been in his mind on what if the world went back to normal. All the people he lost in the past still lingered in his heart but he knew for the best of the team it wasnt too smart to linger on the sadness. They all needed to survive and the only way to do that was to work together.

"Hes with the others? ehhhh, I always hate going to those briefings. " Robin admitted with his lips pursed. " alot of the times they dont even listen to what I have to say!" Not that they were idiotic, but his priorities seemed to be on a different scale. They wanted food and supplies.. Robin wanted alcohol. They needed weaponry and explosives. Robin wanted alcohol. " You know we need? A good party. Like some kind of celebration. I mean. we're alive right?! why dont we celebrate that! YAY MAZZLETOF!" He waved an arm in the hand. " bust out the beers and wine !"
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:00 am

"Yeah... it kind of helped remind me what we're fighting for; for everyone who sacrificed themselves for us. Vince and Pierce and Denver and Milo..." she furrowed her brows and looked up at the boy with a small smile on her face. "He easily could've stayed here and just waited to be sent back, but he didn't hesitate to pick up the fight. Just like the Devyn I remember." Faith let out a little sigh as Robin started to rant about the briefings. "That's because when they're talking about finding a rocket propelled grenade, you're trying to work in a trip to Lee's at the same time. You know that each second we're up there, the danger gets stronger."

The woman finished off her cereal and rinsed out the bowl quickly, utilizing a very small amount of their water ration before setting it on the counter to dry out. "You know the only problem with a party? We waste a full night celebrating we're alive, only to be completely unable to move and defend ourselves the next morning."

At that moment, Ari walked in, yawning widely as he set down a small spiral notebook on the counter. "I swear to God, those briefings get worse each time we go. Nearest supply spot is about 2 miles away. Pretty soon, we're going to need to dig ourselves a new bunker. This areas gettin' pretty fuckin' depleted," he commented, grabbing the bowl that Faith had just rinsed out and getting some grapes out of the refrigerator that, despite their best efforts, were starting to wither up a little bit on their way to becoming raisins. "What's goin' on here?" he asked with a slightly wry grin, looking back and forth between the other two teammates.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 am

"ARI! there you are!" Robins expression brightened as he made his way towards his friend and placed his hands on his shoulders to give him a playful massage. " Maybe this time youll wait for all of us instead of trying to get it yourselves. What makes you think you can complete a raid without me huh? Team work. uhh HELLO?" The boy teased and stole a grape from his bowl and popped it in his mouth, almost instantly he forgot about Faith as he reached for a seat himself and plopped himself right next to the mystic. "So we're going to O'sheas" Robin declared, looking as if this was a mission itself.

"So this how its going to happen." The young man reached for his friends note book and flipped to a blank page before reaching for a sharpie that was near by and started to scribble around it. " your here.. this is me" The figures were all stick figures, in fact it looked as if it was a little kid doing the plans. " Heres O'sheas and thats a tree... "
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am

Ari just blinked at Robins drawing for a couple of seconds, not even really having had much of a chance to sit down yet. When the drunk was done, he held up a pair of fingers. "Two questions," he said in a dry tone, his voice just a little reminiscent of his father's slightly whiny tone. He pointed towards the stick figures that were drawn on the page. "First... why are you taller than me?" he asked, raising his eyes up at the boy as his finger drifted across the page. "And second.... why is there a tree in the undercity? You are aware they need light to grow.... right?"

Faith looked over Ari's shoulder at the drawing before nodding back towards Robin. "You know, he's right," she commented with a raised eyebrow. "I don't think I've ever seen a tree... or even a plant down here for that matter..."
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:13 pm

".........." He stared at his tree drawing and then back at the other two, he really didnt have a reason to why he drew it but he was thinking frantically on saying something. " what no imaginations!? " Robin rolled his eyes and quickly scribbled out the tree and drew a box. " So this what I figure.. we hide behind this box.. and then I make a clone and have it knock on the door." Robin continued to draw more stick figures and animations to his story. " when he opens the door, ill slap him across the face and run. He'll run after my clone.. he leaves the place and BAM we get in and take the alcohol. Its full proof" The young man stated and pulled away with a big grin on his face, he obviously wasnt the strategist for the group.

"oh and Faith if you want you can come to and get yourself a little something. You know, what you can carry cause~ psh I'll be carrying my weight of alcohol or better put; me and a bunch of other mes will be carrying our weight of alcohol. You can probably get yourself a little 6 pack of schmirnoff or something. The fruity kind.. cause you know. you people like that kinda stuff." Robin stated with a nonchalant tone and ripped the paper off from Aris note book, he rolled it up like a scroll and handed it to his wing man! " So?! shall we?!"
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:10 pm

"....." Faith just blinked at the young man, giving him a hard look. "You people?" she asked, only able to guess that he was meaning 'woman'. "You know, as fun as all this sounds, I think I'll stay here. If you take too long to get back, I'll have Mat send the search party," she told them in a slightly dangerous voice before excusing herself from the kitchen and heading back down towards the dorms.

Ari in the meantime just sighed, shaking his head at the 'plans'. "Yeah... this is the perfect plan... No way it could possibly go wrong, right?" he asked in a sarcastic tone before he pulled himself up out of his seat and started to drag himself towards the door with an almost painful grimace. "And... what am I supposed to be doing on this little... mission?" he asked as they approached the door that led to the rest of the undercity.

From the dorms came a loud, furious, echoing shout. "ROBIN THOMAS, WHERE the FUCK are you?" came Frank's harsh voice. Apparently, he'd just gotten back to the dorm.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 am

"Moral support! You think Bonnie could of done the things she did without Clyde? On an important mission for the justice league do you think Batman could get away without Robin? And Even as a child Superboy had his dog Kyrpto. So are you going to do this with me or not?! Cause we could be heading out right now." Robin kept pace with his friend until he heard his name yelled from his dorm. "....shit" The young man winced and gave his friend a look. " Run!" Instantly Robin shoved his friend out of the door and with a simple though a clone of his puffed into the room. " Keep him distracted!" The master ordered.

The clone winced when he heard the screaming and knew what to do. In a quick motion he ran over to tip over the table they had there and used it to barricade himself in the corner of the room. It wasnt technically a fotress but itll buy the real Robin and Ari some time.

" You know what, Ive never really opened Frankies chest box. What do you think he holds in there?" Robin chuckled and scooped up a lantern that was located outside, the two would need to travel the tunnels to get to the main part of the city and some places werent lit.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:02 pm

"Alright, alright. God, a guy can only take so much crazy," he replied, rolling his eyes before he heard Frank's voice. He looked directly at Robin asking, "What.... did you do?" He nevertheless allowed Robin to force him out of the the official compound and into the space designated as the refugee camp, leaving the clone behind to take whatever Frank had in store for it; most likely a quick destruction followed by another loud rant. The entire place felt cold and dark and it always gave Ari the chills being down here. It was one thing living in the compound, but down here... it was people who never got to the surface, people who went about their daily lives barely trying to eek out a living however they could, using whatever the team brought them as supplies. It was hardly a life to be enviable of, but at least most of the adults had seen a green surface. Already, there were children running around to whom this was the only home they had ever known and, deep in his heart, that was the most difficult part of being down here... maintaining hope that one day, the kids might have the opportunity to see their real homeland.

He swallowed and tried to not think about it as they walked through the undercity. "Whatever it is, he probably doesn't want you in there... You know, it's the only things that he knows he can keep private in there. We have to share everything..." Ari commented, scratching at the scruff on his face. He hadn't shaved since before the raid that had gotten him stuck on a roof, so his face was more than a little itchy. "Why you wanna know so bad, Rob? Just let him have his space... he might not be so pissed off at you so often."

Inside the compound, Frank had caught the clone behind the obvious overturned table and, grabbing him by the shirt, he pulled back to punch the kid across the face, causing him to vanish in a puff of smoke. "Fuckin' clones," he growled to himself as he started to stomp his way through the compound looking for the real dick who couldn't keep his hands off his shit!
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:51 pm

"Privacy for what?! hes got nothing to hide? dont tell me you think its personal belongings inside there. Its Frank we're talking about.. he doesnt HAVE feeings." Robin stated with his eyes rolling, he hunched himself next to his friend and wrapped a single arm around him with a grin. " But I'll later solve that mystery. .maybe we can find some lock pickings tools in the undercity or something. I mean.. I could break the lock; but hes going to totally know it was me if I did that." The young man nodded and turned the familiar tunnels until they came to a passage way that eventually lead them to the giant undercity! " You know I dont think its a good idea that their last source of defense is in the middle of the city.. It kind of traps you" Robin muttered out and looked out to the tower factory from afar, the two were now in the dirty streets of the undercity and people were literally sitting out on the streets. There wasnt much you can do there unless you had great resource, the people who had big things to contribute to the city had the ''luxuries''. " Can you believe the shit we do and we're still on the bottom of the food chain.." Robin snorted and walked by a begger who was wanting anything. " Can you believe that Franks in on with them and he doesnt share with us? I mean yeah he gets us all the guns and the firearms and the explosives and the weapons and the radio and the batteries .. do you see any high class alcohol with that?! NoOo. In fact, i bet thats whats inside his chest! he KNOWS i would go for it! its a challenge and I know it! "
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 am

One of the things that had always allowed their ...'friendship' to flourish was the fact that Ari always just let Robin talk. Whatever the hell it was he was blabbering about, Ari would just let him go on about it. Most of it was, quite frankly, stupid, but for some reason or other Ari at least tolerated it, as opposed to the others who on occasion actually seemed to attempt to actively ignore the boy. And this little venture, was really no different. "I think it's the point of the matter. We have to live and work together. It's not like we get a lot of privacy, you know?" he asked, raising an eyebrow from underneath his beret.

They continued to walk, Ari just along for the... what was it that Robin called it? Moral support? "It's the best place to be in a bad situation. Everyone in the city can get to it quickly, and defensively, it lets us change our focus quickly," he commented to the other Circuit member. In a way, it wasn't anything unlike what they were already doing, holed up in a closed fortress. The massive citadel in the centre was nothing more than the keep, the last stronghold that Ari sincerely hoped they would never have to use. He spotted the beggar and, as they passed, he pulled a small pouch out of his pocket and handed over a ring full of keys to the man without a word. The keys were something he'd picked up at the drug store, allowing him, Faith and Frank access around the building as they were held there, but in fact they were useless... but the beggar, if he knew the value of anything in the Undercity, would see 2-3 meals worth of metal that could be melted down. Trade was the economy down here, not money, since there was really no one to print money and no real use for it. The only things of value were things that could be made into something else.

He kept up with Robin, in fact not even slowing his pace. "You know, in the last year, we've probably hit every liquor store in a 5 mile radius at least twice... Maybe you should think about cutting back? Especially if it's starting to get more scarce?" he offered to his young teammate as they started to approach their target and Ari instantly froze. "...There's no box...." he said in a mock worried tone, not really concerned about this mission, and figuring that he could let Robin have some fun with it. What the hell was it going to hurt, especially since there was so little fun that they could have every now and then.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:20 pm

"I should cut down?..I SHOULD CUT DOWN? " Robins eyes grew from repeating what his friend said. "thats like saying. you should cut down on breathing. You dont need to breathe as much. Ari, STOP BREATING! We need to save the air down here for other people!" The boy joked and hit the back of his friends back before coming to a halt. From afar was O'Sheas; the flickering neon lights was a dead give away. " There was a cargo here a few days ago! or.. was it a few weeks.. " Robin pursed his lips and eyed the corner of the dirty lot; there was nothing in there but a chained fence that lead to dumpsters and old mobiles that were used to scavenge for parts; their tires were missing for the rubber and alot of the things required for it to work were already taken. Only things left were broken down shells.

"you know what absolutley sucks? Back in the day; we could just get away with breaking and entering and simply take the things we want. people live in their companies now.." He crossed his arms in front of his chest and narrowed his eyes at the broken down pub. " and at this time..." The young boy poked at his digital watch that once belonged to his dad. " its most likely close. We can still do our plan, yeah.. yeah we can still do it! Now just give me my ski mask so I can put it on; I dont want him knowing its me or hes going to beat my ass! " He opened his hand and gave his friend a look; he never told him to bring the mask.. in fact; he just thought about it now. Robin was really all talk; now that there isnt a mask he wasnt going to do it.

"Hey Guys..." A creepy tone called out from behind them; a young boy with long shaggy brown hair stood there with a shifty eyed look. He was dressed in rags since it was literally impossible to have anything clean to wear when your living in the undercity. " what are you doing?"

"ahhh!" Robin yelped and actually hid behind his friend Ari; when he looked to see who greeted them his brows furrowed deeply before he pulled away from the mystic hybrid. " Mouse, what are you doing here? stop following us!"
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:31 pm

"....You didn't tell me to bring your ski mask..." Ari replied, rolling his eyes a little bit. This was the reason that Robin wasn't invited to the planing meetings... he always ended up over exaggerating some details and completely forgetting others. "Besides, you don't think he'll figure out it's you when he tackles you and you go poof?" the half mystic added before the voice came from behind them, causing Robin to jump back and use him as a meat shield. For his part, Ari was quick to draw a knife from his belt until he turned around and saw who it was. "You know, you shouldn't sneak up on people, Mouse... They tend to overreact," he told the boy, meaning himself, but looking over at the other Circuit member nevertheless as if to blame him instead.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:16 pm

"Trust me..." He replied with a menacing grin, his eyes looking deep into the both the boys gaze. " Ive seen worst.. much... worst.."

"you dont say?" Robin arched both brows and gave his best friend a look. " thats really hard to believe" He added with a sarcastic tone of his own. " What do you want mouse? I told you; you cant join the circuit. We're against recruiting weird people"

" I didnt say I wanted to join in your stupid club anyways." He said giving the two a look, his hands drooped to his side as he stood there awkwardly between the two circuit members. " But I couldnt help but over hear your little..... problem." Mouse mentioned with another shifty look, he twitched for a second and reached over to violently rub the back of his neck

"iew... maybe you should.. wash.. that." Robin offered with a disgusted look. " and what little problem? are you listening to our conversations again!?"

"its not listening in if your in public." Mouse defended with a narrow eyed look. " besides.. I know where you can get some alcohol"

"wait, what?!" The boy gasped out, his eyes wide as he ran over and started to shake his shoulders vigerously. " tell me! telll meeeeee "
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:08 am

Ari couldn't help but grin a little at how Robin was suddenly accosting the weird looking kid. What could he say, the kid's alcohol problem probably would be pretty funny if he weren't such an... alcoholic. "You're right... I'd be more scared of that than my knife," he teased, sliding the weapon back into its sheath and pulling his fellow Circuit member off the boy. "How much is it gonna cost, Mouse?" he asked over the sound of Robin's whines, wanting to make sure that Robin could afford it. Or, more accurately, making sure Ari could afford it for Robin.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:46 am

"What makes you think I want to charge you something for this? You dont think I'd do it out of the goodness of my heart?" He gave another eerie grin and slid his hands in his coat pockets, his dark gaze continuing to shift from one boy to the other.

"PFFFT. HAAAIL GNAW" Robin furrowed his brows deeply and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

" I want a try out with Mateo. I'm ready for the test. " Mouse narrowed his eyes at the two.

" I KNEW IT!" The boys arms flung up in the air. " Exactly what can you provide mouse? your abilities not very useful"

" thats a lie and you know it! Turning into a rodent is VERY useful!"

"You got stuck in a vent"

"FINE! I guess you dont want that alcohol.." The punk snorted and turned to walk away from the two, while at the same time his eyes were to the corner hoping that one of them would change their minds.

" Alright WAIT! " Robin ran after him with an anxious expression. " show us where the alcohol is and.. ill THINK about it."

"no deal" Mouse replied quickly and continued to walk away.

"ALRIGHT ILL TALK TO HIM! just take us there damn it!"

"I'm glad you see it my way." Mouse halted and gave a side long look. " Its up on the surface, I know a route where there arent many zergs near by. If we hurry, we can get back in here before the sun goes down."
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next