D.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assembly (ST. Anthony OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

The Assembly (ST. Anthony OPEN)  Empty The Assembly (ST. Anthony OPEN)

Post  Foxtrot Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:02 am

The crowds of students started to gather into the gymnasium of St. Anthony High School. It was a mandatory meeting that was planned on two schedules, either third period or fourth. There had to be a rotation since there was a high number of students and they wanted to make sure everyone was able to fit on the bleachers. Once the class was guided they were greeted by the line of deans and security guiding everyone to their seats. The band group as located in the middle floor seats, their horns already blowing out the school spirit songs as people started to meet with their friends.

Towards the middle of the floor looked like a stage, a huge banner was dangling from above advertising "Worthington" Industries. Worthington was a very prestigious industry, it specialized in various things like everyday house hold items to pharmaceuticals. its recent investments with electronics were now popular with the younger generation, giving the sleek look along with the high technology of holding hundreds of apps.

"Luis!" Todd was standing up on one of the bleachers with his hands cupped to his mouth like a megaphone. " over here!" "Come sit with us!" The small asian girl yelled out and hopped up and down from her own position. Anita let out a small giggle and peaked over to see if there was anyone else they knew.

"hey! yeah, I'm comin!" Luis waved and tried his best to dodge the big kids. He bumped into a couple and had to squeeze through a couple of other people but he finally made it over with an exasperated expression. " that shouldnt have been that hard to do.." The boy chuckled at himself more than anything.

"Yeah but you made it." The programmer laughed and patted the freshman on the back. " Do you even know what this meetings about? "
"nope.. no idea.."

The Assembly (ST. Anthony OPEN)  Meetin10

Last edited by Foxtrot on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

https://cyrax.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Assembly (ST. Anthony OPEN)  Empty Re: The Assembly (ST. Anthony OPEN)

Post  Delta Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:14 am

"At a guess, I'd have to say its something about Worthington Industries," Miles replied from the opposite side from where Luis had approached so his arrival might have been something of a shock.

Andrew rolled his eyes from behind his cousin, looking off longingly towards the SENIOR section of the gym. Really? Miles HAD to sit with the kids? He could just feel his cool points eeking away from him and finally decided to sit down and lean forward to try to loose himself in the field of Firsties, hoping that not too many of the Senior class had spotted him. "You know, it's really creepy to just join into other people's conversations like that," he said to Miles as his eyes drifted back and forth for Sophie, wondering if she was gonna try to find them, or go sit with her Lt. Cheesehead.

"Oh, right... sorry..." Miles said good naturedly but with a furrowed brow, still trying to figure some of these things out after spending more time in his life with lions than humans. He turned back towards Todd, Luis, and Anita. "Can we sit with you?" he asked formally, much to the surprised (and laughter) of a couple of the Freshmen around them.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:34 am

"you.. want to sit with us? really?" Todd asked with his brow cocked, sure they shared the lunch tables sometimes but that was something different. Lunch was always awkward if you didnt have much friends so you kinda migrate to the people you kind of know just so you didnt look like a loner. But assemblies seemed to be something much more laid back since everyone was free to sit with who ever. People with really big clicks even reserve a whole row just so everyone could sit together! " erm.." The girl answered nervously and quickly eyed todd, what would he say?!

"I mean.. y-yeah. Sure, theres plenty of room." Todd laughed and gestured a hand towards the row they were on.

"Miles!" The youngest called out with a big grin. " Hermit wanted to make sure I said hi to you. I got him a new shell, its one of those painted ones with a skull on it. Hes kind of a bad attitude kinda hermit you know? Personalities..."

The programmer had to quickly think who Hermit was and recalled the incident in the lunch room. It was so funny how Luis acted like his ability wasnt a big deal, in fact to those who didnt know better they would think he was just plain crazy!

Last edited by Foxtrot on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:57 am

Andy's flabbergasted mouth flapped open a couple of times as he shook his head, looking over at the crazy one with the hermit crab named Hermit who seemed to enjoy his cousin's company far more that he himself did. "Waai waii wai wait.... A bad ass... Hermit crab..."

The anthropologist in training smiled towards Luis, but his cousin beat him to a remark. He looked back at Andy with a curious expression. "...He didn't say 'bad ass'... he said 'bad attitude'..." Why did he change what the boy had said?

He couldn't help but just blink several times. "Seriously? You're gonna pull the whole 'he didn't say bad ass he said bad blahblahblah bullshit?"

"I'm not pulling anything... it's what he said..."

Andy just shook his head, giving Miles a look. "Whatever..." he muttered before looking back at Luis. "How do you know he has a bad attitude? Maybe he just likes skulls?"
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:17 am

"well he did pinch you..remember?" The youngest boy replied with his eyes slightly narrowing, Andy was obnoxious. He reminded him of Mitch alot and that actually made him slightly annoying. " You cried alot." Luis recalled and gave a small nod. " thats pretty bad attitude..."

"yeaahh.. that sounds liek a bad attitude to me too" Todd replied back with a nod, his eyes looking over towards the senior and chuckled. The stuff the freshman said was pretty funny!

"Miles I wanted to show you something.. the other day I was walking by the coast and I found this.." He reached for his bag and started to rummage through his junk, Luis was pretty messy and alot of his paper works that he got from his class he just shoved into his bag. Once he reached into the proper pocket he pulled out a small shard that had a light blue tint to it. It was part of the moon stone that washed ashore and originally came from the cave Gunner and Cyle found. So to the anthropologist in training, it would actually be a new type of gem.

"Thats really pretty Luis..." Anita gasped and covered her mouth a little.

" It is pretty isnt it?"

The Assembly (ST. Anthony OPEN)  Luis_p10

"Alright students! settle down settle down!" The dean with a microphone called out to the group. " Thank you for coming~ " As the dean did her usual announcements, the people setting up for the pep rally was getting in position. The cheer leaders were all lined, the mascot of the school was jumping up and down like an idiot and classes were cheering for their graduating year! They usually did a hybrid assembly for spirit week and the guest, this time it was obviously Worthington Tech.

Colby took a deep breath and eyed the line of cadets that were in front of him, he was going to lead them down the middle of the court to lower the flags and pay tribute to the American symbol. " Sophia, fixed your collar.." He whispered softly towards the female that was holding the army flag. The XO wanted to make sure his cadets looked good for the quick ceremony. The first Lt was now waiting for the deans cue, but before anything could happen; his name tag clipped off and the frog behind it fell onto the ground and started to roll down the aisle. " ..shit" He gulped and watched in horror as it started to roll towards one of the aisle, luckily it stopped under someones feet. The last Cromwell.

Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:25 am

The senior pursed his lips and looked around hoping not too many people heard what the kid said, but it was too late; a few of the other freshies were already chuckling. He slouched down even lower trying to sink out of sight.

Miles was good enough not to laugh at his cousin, but he couldn't help but give him a little bit of a 'told you so' sort of look. "It is a pretty bad attitude..." he added before Luis could pull out the shard. When he saw the crystal, his jaw dropped slightly open in surprise and awe. He carefully reached out for it, ignoring the assembly starting. "May I?" he whispered, looking up for Luis' permission before simply taking the shard.

She glared up at Cheesehead playfully as she reached up to flatten out her collar. "You act like we've never done this before," she teased, actually holding back the laugh at his misfortune of losing the frog pin back. "Cheesehead..." Sophie called out softly, now turned towards the stage herself watching for the cue while shooting fervent looks back at Colby. "Hurry up!"

Tremor was standing by the edge of the bleachers, actually somewhat conspicuous in how alone he still managed to be. It was like a space always seemed to open up around him. He stepped back when he caught the army boy crawling towards him. A quick glance down showed what he was looking for and, without a thought, Tremor reached down to pick up the pin back and reach out a hand to help Colby up in a single move. "You better get back over there," he told the boy with a friendly little chuckle. He knew the dean was coming up on the cue. He had, after all, been to 4 years worth of assemblies.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:23 am

" I just want you to look your best okay?" Colby offered with a nervous chuckle before he broke ranks to chase after his frog. When it was stopped by the cromwell he came to a halt, his body slightly stiffer than normal since he was afterall wearing his dress uniform. It was uncomfortable, but it was considered an honor when you wore it. " ...yeah, Colonels going to kill me for letting this happen." The ROTC student winced at the warlock before offering his hand out so he could get onto his feet properly. The small chase was slightly emberassing. " ....you know what, your.. different when your not around your brothers. I'm sorry, I mean.. Its something I've observed. And I really dont mean it in any way possible bad. You know what? lets just say.. I dont care what they say about you, your alright." Colby chuckled and pinned his name tag on straight. " ..talk to you later?" Colby asked and cocked a confused brow before quickly trotting back to where he was faced. At this moment, the dean finally cued him. " FORE-WARD.." He stood in attention and did a 180. " MARCH."

"hey.. hey there he is! Thats the guy who helped us out alot in the lunch room!" Luis cheered along with the student body that seemed to be getting with the spirit. " Guess he really does run the whole ROTC program." Todd snorted and watched as the military part of the ceremony commenced. " I like how their uniforms are nice and clean." Anita muttered to herself and watched the beginning of the aseembly with her friends. "Yeah count me out on that, dont think I can handle the military orders" "once my mom threatened my brother Mitch that she would throw him in boot camp if he didnt behave." "Yeah what happened?"

" She was too lazy to fill out the application." Luis sniffed and shrugged his shoulders, he loved his mom very much but sometimes she was a little odd.

Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:01 am

It was all Sophia could do not to laugh. "Yes, Sir," she replied, trying hard to keep a bright smirk from coming across her face as Sexton started to scurry and chase after the pinback.

Tremor, on the other hand, had no problem giving another chuckle at the young man and his stumbling speech, but he was good-natured about it. "Maybe you should hold that thought for next time," he teased, leaning against the bleachers and clapping along with everyone else as the drill team started to march out onto the floor.

Miles took the shard in his hand looking down at it carefully, not even noticing that everyone had stood up for the flags to march in.

"Will you show some respect?!?" Andy hissed through his teeth and pulled Miles up by the collar.

"What?!?" Miles asked, looking around dumbly, not able to process that his cousin was lifting him to his feet in time and the shard flew out of his hand. "Whoa!" he cried out, his eyes darting back to the crystal and immediately focusing on it, reaching forward to catch it carefully in his palm. When he regained himself, he glared at Andy. "Do you know how rare this is?!?"

"Do I care?!? The flags are out... show some respect!"

Miles looked around and only just now noticed that they were bringing the flags out. "Oh, you're supposed to stand for the flag. Do we have to salute too, like they do in China?" he asked, not seeing anyone else saluting the flag, so he supposed not.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:49 am

Once the national anthem finished the ROTC students marched back to their proper spots, their bearing impressive like always. Since Colby took the spot of second in command, he made sure his cadets would be the best. The trophys he brought back for their school was more than enough proof that he was a good instructor as well their leader at the same time.

"So what do you think?" Luis sat back down and turned to give Miles a big grin, his head tilting to the side to watch the seniors view. " You see anything like that before? Cause if you dont, I kind of wanted you to kind of borrow it so you can send it to your parents. If they know what it is then it'll help, if they dont. .well, theyre going to be really amazed with it too right?" The youngest asked, he had no idea that he was talking alot.

" As always, good job guys. " Colby called out towards his cadets, other lower ranks quickly made their way over to help roll up the flag and place them back in their proper cases. The auditorium was already full of students, some even had to stand up in the sides just so they could watch the assembly. Luckily, there were open bench spots that were saved just for the cadets starting the ceremony. The bad news was, it was one spot too short for all of them. " Sophie here, you can take my spot." Colby offered with a soft smile and gestured a hand towards the seat, he wanted to be a gentleman. " I'll stand, its not like im not used to it." The XO teased and stood aside, he eyed the student body.

As the assembly continued, a representative from Worthington industries stood up with a mic, he was dressed in a casual dress shirt and slacks. A lanyard was around his neck that read Worth INC over and over again while at the end dangled his badge. It took him a few minutes to do his introduction, all of which just riling the classes up as he asked things like " WHO HERE LIKES MONEY?!" "WHO HERE WANTS A PROMISING FUTURE?!" After the whole sch-peel , the representative finally revealed a raffle at the end of the assembly to give out things like laptops and mp3 players. Once he finished the dean took over to introduce an act the student body raised; a hypnotist! As the man entered the stage he waved to the audience and gave a brief instruction to how it works. A few chosen would be sent to the stage where they will preform in front of the student body.

Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:36 am

Miles looked down at the crystal in his hand, his eyes glowing with amazement at the purity of the stone. "You just found this?" he asked, impressed as he held it up.

"So what? I find weird shit all the time..."

"Do you even know what this is?"

"Uhhhhhhh...... really colorful rock?"

Miles just blinked at his cousin, shaking his head a little before turning back to Luis. "Maybe I can show it to them the next time I talk to them on iCat..."

"It's iCHAT...." Andy muttered under his breath. "Noob."

Miles just ignored his cousin. "Maybe they'll be able to tell us something about it by sight. Otherwise it'll take a while for them to get it..."

Sophie didn't argue with Cheesehead, at least not publicly, but she gave him the sort of glare that said he better not be saying that just because she was a girl. She sat down and started to cheer with the rest of the student body, in a dignified way since, she was, after all in uniform.

Tremor was paying polite attention to the assembly, not really noticing anything noteworthy coming out of the guy's mouth. Most assemblies were like this though. Not really saying much of anything, and the students only really liked them because they got to get pulled out of class. And, Tremor couldn't deny being at least a little interested in the hypnotist... and in whether or not he could actually do what he claimed he could.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:58 am

" people often ask me if hypnotism works. I'll let you know now ladies and gentleman, if you decide right now that your unable to be hypnotized than yes, you will not be influenced by this. Your mind is that strong." The man started out with a lecture like tone, his expression and enthusiam showed that he was at least passionate about it. " But for those who do.. and want to experience something as amazing as this, I ask that you raise your hand right now"

It wasnt long before people started to raise their hands up, the crowd cheering for the show to start. Helpers from part of the show began to look around, picking people up from different spots and areas. It didnt matter if you were young or if you were even staff members, they were looking for anyone!

"You going to do it?" Colby called out to the female cadet, a wide grin across his face as he clapped excitedly with everyone around him.

"ME! me me mee mee! Pick me!" Luis was practically jumping up and down from his bench, both his arms waving like a mad man to get (hopefully) one of the helpers to see him.

" Now one from this section..." A helper eyed the spot where Luis was, the persons eyes landed on a young man sitting next to someone who was examining a stone. " Do you want to come up to the stage?" The helper asked Andy with his hand gesturing him to come on down!
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:34 am

"You gonna order me?" Sophia asked, raising a brow at Colby, but her smile was a little playful as she stood up and started to wave her arms around with everyone else who was trying to get the attention of the helpers, only to have her eyes go wide as they started to bring down...

"Huh? Me?" Andy asked, raising his hands defensively and trying to sink lower in the benches, only to get shoved back up by a bunch of firsties who were trying to trample over him to get picked.

"You should do it..." Miles told his cousin with a little smirk. "Some cultures say that forced meditation, or hypnotism, can relax someone. And I think you could do with some relaxation," he confirmed with a nod.

"I know what'll relax me... 10 minutes without you," he snarled back before giving in and started to head down the stairs, already feeling like his life couldn't possibly get any worse than coming down to the stage from the Freshman section.

"Oh. My. God," Sophia laughed, shaking her head as she watched Andrew make his way down the stairs. "...Guess his cousin finally broke him..."
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 am

"Yeah, its an order" Colby teased back with the same playful tone and gave a wry grin. When he saw his friend get excited on who was picked he quickly looked over to see Andy heading to the stage. Wow, this really was going to be amusing.

"What about you two?" A helper made his way towards the ROTC cadets. He pointed to both Colby and the Sophia. " Why dont you come down? It'll be fun, cmon!"

The XOs jaw dropped a little from the opportunity and instantly his dark eyes shot over towards Sophia with a go on kind of look. " I'll do it if you come with me." The cadet negotiated and gave a small nudge. Thats what assemblies were about, they always riled up the crowds for a good time.

Andy was lead to a seat in the middle of the stage, there were about 10 of them and already the chosen people from the crowds were starting to meet. Only two seats were missing and the last helper was attempting to get both the ROTC students. There was a good variety, a freshman.. a senior, the geometry teacher, a hall monitor and a couple of other random students.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:28 am

Miles closed his hand around the crystal, actually getting into the assembly for the first time, curious to see if this hypnotist was any good or if he was one of those entertaining types. "Is it usual for them to get this wild and loud over a hypnotist here?" he asked towards Luis, Todd and Anita, a little bit of a grin on his face. There was NO way that Andy was going to resist if the guy was good.

"You just ordered me, remember?" she teased back, stepping forward. "Come on, Cheesehead..." She grabbed a hold of Colby's wrist and started to nearly drag him on stage. Decorum be damned. This was a school assembly after all! Besides, she knew it would piss Andy off.

It didn't take more than half a glance to catch Sophia dragging Sexton up on stage. Andy gritted his teeth and tried to pretend like he didn't see anything that bothered him, but in fact, he was pretty obvious; he was the only one on the stage who looked visibly pissed off. "Out of the frying pan, into the fucking fire," he muttered to himself with a deep sigh as he took his seat, slouching uncomfortably and wishing he was... well, anywhere else at the moment.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:20 am

" You know what? This school actually has alot of school spirit. I've only been here for two years, but last year was pretty good too." Todd admitted with a soft nod. " And on certain times theres spirit week.. you get to even dress up to the theme they come up with." "They had Gender bender day.. Tremors brother, Skylar really went out on it." The young programmer shrugged and watched as Andy sat on stage with a pissed off expression. " So is your cousin always like that?"

What always dumb? Luis thought with somewhat of a pout, he wanted to go up to the stage! Still, his expression lightened when he saw Colby going up. " Hey! Look who it is!"

"its that boy from the lunch room." Anita answered and continued to clap with the group of students around her. "You know what would be kind of cool? if they made them drag their butts on the floor..."

How is that anything cool? Todd questioned but chuckled from what the youngest had to say.

When all the participants finally gathered on stage the hynotist took center and started the show. He instructed that for the first 5 minutes it needed to be dead silent. It didnt take long before the murmur of the crowd came to a stop and already the host told the seating guests to close their eyes and relax. He began to describe a tranquil scene; that way it would help guide the uneasiness of the people who were nervous from the practice. To the crowd it looked as if it was a normal build up, the only one who could sense anything else was the last Cromwell. The energy that was coming from the man was different, different enough to decipher that he had to have some kind of superior genes inside him. " Now, sleep" He commanded, like a domino effect the partipants head sloped in different directions. Some were resting on their neighbors head, while others had their heads slumping foreward. The unfortunate ones that leaned their heads backwards had their mouths open, looking like a complete idiot as staff members and students took pictures. They were all in a trance.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Miles looked back over at Todd and shrugged. "I don't really know. Up until I moved here, I really didn't know him that well except for when we came to visit." He pulled back a little, furrowing his brows introspectively. "I think he used to show me off to his friends as his freak cousin," he added, actually feeling insulted a little at the realization. But only for a moment, because that was when the little show was starting and he would be able to see what the hypnotist could make his cousin do.

Andy was by this point well and truly pissed off and slouching down in his seat. His arms were crossed in front of his chest and he was beginning to think that he'd try to shake off the the spell or whatever this guy was going to cast just to spite him. Yet, even as he thought it, he started to fade away, his head rolling backwards, mouth open with a little drool dripping down the right side of his face.

On the other hand, Sophie was having a blast, getting into it with the crowd and, when it was time, allowing herself to submit to the the hypnotist's touch. A moment later, her head had fallen to the side, landing on Colby's shoulder as she too was now passed out.

Tremor, from his familiar corner, watched the whole thing with furrowed brows. This guy wasn't just an entertainer. The question was rather whether he was just here to entertain, or if the man with superior powers actually had ulterior motives in mind. All he could do was watch closely.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Once the group of chosen volunteers were placed in a trance, the crowd gasped with disbelief to see everyone just sitting there asleep. About half the people thought they were faking it but most of the kids in the auditorium thought it was still very amusing! The hypnotist turned to the audience and explained exactly what happened, how he tapped into their subconcious mind and with a simple order it triggers the influence. Wether it be a foolish command or something for medical mental purposes; they were now under the hynotists control.

"Do you really think hes doing it?" Luis asked with his brows furrowed slightly, he was on the edge of his seat with a bright look in his eyes. This was amazing! There were times his mom would take him to circuses and they had cool acts like this!

" well it looks like it.." The girl gasped and nodded softly. " Well, they use hynotism for therapists and stuff. So It's nothing unheard of. You know my uncle actually saw one awhile back, he was having alot of nightmares."

"so the hypnotist fixed it?" " well, he hadnt had any since. So in a way, I guess it works? Depends on the person I guess."

Luis had a mischevious grin growing, he knew he didnt have the same gift as the hynotist but it was still fun to think about what he could make Mitch do.

"On my command, your going to wake up and act as if nothing happened. When I say sleep, your going to sit right back down and return to your trance stage... now, wake up!" He snapped his finger and on cue every single volunteer woke up in the same state as before. Sophie was still giggly and excited with what was going to happen, Andy was still pissed off and Colby was just grinning from ear to ear. "..and now return to your state" With another snap, every single person went back to their snoozing trance. It was a simple tease, after he did that the crowd began to cheer. " now its time to have some fun ladies and gentleman."
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Tremor was intrigued, but so far, not very impressed by the man. So he had the gift, but it looked like he was using it for entertainment. Then again, the venue was one of entertainment, so he supposed it made the most sense. Still, he wasn't exactly impressed by the act and instead pulled out his phone to read through Skylar's texts about how he watched a cat take down one of the psycho Disneyland ducks at work last night.

"Well, in some cultures it's common practice. It's really kinna like imposed meditation," he said with a nod. "You're mind is open to the source that puts you in the trance, so right now, they're open to the hypnotist. When you meditate, you're open to yourself," Miles commented with a nod. He actually had a sense of what Andy was going through, since he usually spent 4-6 hours a week meditating himself. "It's weird watching it for entertainment, though. Most people who go through it are like your uncle," he added with furrowed brows as he watched what was going on.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 pm

" Now think back to a very young age.. and remember your most favorite toy. How much you couldnt wait to go home and start playing with it. When I say wake up, your going to have that in your lap.. and its going to be the most joyful experience. " He told the people in the trance with a firm tone. " wake up." Once he snapped his finger.

Instantly Colby woke up and his eyes lowered to see a fire truck on his lap, it was like he was age 6 again! He laughd outloud and quickly hopped off his seat and started to play with a pretend fire truck! " we have an emergency! Mr Howard has his cat stuck up in a tree again! Oh no, we gotta hurry before the cat gets hurt. But wait, theres a goblin in the way! what do we do?! We can use the ladder and climb up the building and go over! but what about the truck?! we're firemen. we dont need the truck! lets go save that cat!"

Todd watched with amazement when he saw the people playing with their pretend toy, he couldnt help but laugh hysterically before shaking his head with disbelief. " thats crazy! its really working?"

" Hey whats Colby playing with?" Luis laughed and pointed to the boy on the stage.

"Some kind of truck."

Now lets see whats going on over here." The host with the mic said and lowered it to Colby. " Whats your name little boy?"

"Colby!" He replied with a wide grin.

"And what are you playing with?"

"My fire truck!"

"Alright then! Lets see whats going on over here~" The audience was cracking up from the acts, the hynotists knew that the people within the trance wouldnt remember anything. However, everyone else does. To them, it feels like they blinked for a very long time. The man eyed Andy curiously and made his way over to see what he was doing. " Whats your name little boy and what are you playing with?"

The Assembly (ST. Anthony OPEN)  Colby_10
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 am

"Yeeee-hawwww!" Sophie screamed out with a wide grin. "Ride like the wind Bullseye!" she called out, moving her imaginary doll like it was riding on a horse.

Andy was next to her, holding something that only he could see over Sophie's unseen doll. "I say miss, is there any trouble here?" he asked, forcing a deep voice that wasn't his.

Sophie and her doll both looked up. "Trouble! Thar's some critters out thar tha' need savin!"

"BUZZ LIGHTYEAR TO THE RESCUE!" Andy called out into the hypnotist's microphone, looking at him weirdly. What was he doing here in his room anyway?
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Once the hypnotist finished his round, he snapped everyone back to their trance like state. The crowd itslef was into it as they laughed and cheered from how ridiculous everyone was acting. The show continued for another 15 minutes and he had them doing things that deemed appropriate for their age. They did funny dances acted like their favorite animals, all of which the people who were chosen will not remember when they return to their normal state.

" when I say wake up, your giong to return back to your normal state and remember everything you just did during the seembly. " The hypnotist called out, he wanted the people who were hynotized to remember the fun they had on stage. " wake up." As soon as he snapped his fingers, everyone woke up and certain staff members started to crack up. It was a good show and from the sounds of it the studenta ll had a good time.

When Colby looked up, his eyes shot over at his friend Sohpie and a big dopey grin grew. " Jessie doll?!" He laughed and shook his head. Knowing that when they asked him to be one of his favorite animals he was pecking at the seat with his nose pretending he was a chicken. He liked chicken! they were delicous! That and chicken was ontop of his favorite lists of animals along with cows and beavers. The only reason why chicken trumped it, was because he never ate a beaver before.

" Lets give everyone a round of applause!" The host yelled out in the mic, instantly the students started to cheer. The people chosen recieved a few popularity points, when they were heading back to their seats to get their backapcks the students around them commented on how hilarious everyone was acting!
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down