D.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos) Empty The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos)

Post  Delta Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:30 pm

It was about 6:45 AM when the blast of light entered the hotel room at the Planet Hollywood that they had apparently forgot to close the curtains on last night when they crashed. Carlos groaned and held onto Schroeder's naked body tighter in his arms as he tried to bury his eyes away from the light that was giving him an absolute splitting headache. In the back of his mind, he was vaguely starting to put the events of the previous night in order. After getting fucked in the bathroom at the party near the school, all Carlos had wanted was more. He convinced Schroeder to spend the night together, though it didn't seem to be that difficult, ultimately. They stumbled their way out of the party and Carlos managed to drive them to... well, really it was the first hotel parking garage he came to. Using some of his scholarship money, he had gotten them a decent room that was high up on the tower. All the way up to the room, he made out with the other boy in the elevator, groaping at each other until the floor dinged on the 20th floor.

Once they were in the room, Carlos had led Schroeder over to the bed and instantly started to strip him down, the alcohol still coursing through him as he fucked his friend, topping someone for the first time in his life. The amount of cream that was still in the morning leaking out of Schoreder's ass was the most Carlos had ever shot in one sitting. And even now, even hung over, his dick was still hard as a rock poking into his friend's ass.

He groaned and let out a little wimper before pulling himself out of the bed and slamming the curtains shut before going back to bed, hungover as hell, but unable to hide the smile that was wide on his face as he started to kiss Schroeder's neck, his dick teasing around Schroeder's hole. "...Morning..." he moaned as he leaned forward to kiss the other boy's ear, his heart already purring at the perfect boy who was laying in his arms this morning.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos) Empty Re: The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos)

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:34 am

"Mrm.. what time is it?" SChroeder rasped out, his head spinning as he slowly opened his eyes to see himself in an unfamiliar room. When he gazed at the clock he thought it read 8:45 but once his vision focused he saw that it wasnt even 7! When he felt the kiss on his neck he smiled a little and peaked over to give Marcos a weak smile.. only, it WASNT Marcos! When he saw Carlos there he quickly sat up and reached over to run his hand through his hair. " Where are we? howd did we... " It wasnt until he looked at the piles of clothes on the floor that everything was starting to come together! The scout looked as if he lost color to his face but he tried his best not to panic, instead he pulled the covers off and stumbled to get his clothes.

"Jesus, how much did I drink!?" Schroeder winced and found his boxers, he needed to get dressed, find out where he was and then get home. The scout didnt have class today but he told his friends that he would meet up with them later; that and he needed to figure out what the fuck to do now! The fact that they were both naked and his ass burning obviously stated that they had Sex... and from the blurry memories, it was more than once! He remembered showering after the first bathroom incident since both of them were covered in each others urine; that was the first time he had a golden shower and the scout couldnt help but admit how hot that was. " Carlos I~ I gotta get home. I got some things to do and.. where are my socks? Oh, there they are."
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

https://cyrax.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:46 am

When Schroeder jumped up Carlos leaned back in the bed a little, feeling slightly afraid of the sudden motion that actually helped contribute to his headache. The world was already spinning too much as it was, then for the other young man to jump up like that... It... kinna hurt. "I... dunno... I think we had a couple shots with Omar before we left," he said, keeping his voice soft as he slowly pulled himself out of bed as well, though he himself was in no rush to get dressed. He reached up and wrapped his arms around Schroeder's neck, himself still naked and hard. "Come on... relax with me... I'll take you back to your car in a little bit..." he commented with a small smile crossing over his face as he leaned in to try to give Schroeder a kiss, a deep part of him acutely afraid of the same sort of rejection he'd felt the last time they'd been together. He was determined to not let that happen again. It was clear that Schroeder wanted him; they'd had sex twice now, including several rounds last night, and Carlos didn't want to lose either that or his friend, so he did the only thing he could do and that was to keep flirting with Schroeder until he just calmed down.

He tugged at Schro's arm and tried to pull him back into the bed. "We're at the Planet Hollywood, I think..." he mentioned, nodding towards the room service menu that was sitting next to the bed. "You want some breakfast before we go, baby?" he asked, looking up and allowing an innocent yet seductive smile to cross his face atop his naked body that was as smooth as always.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:52 am

"Baby?" Schroeder repeated with his jaw dropping from what Carlos was saying. When the boy leaned in to kiss him he was so much in shock that he just stood there and took it, he didnt kiss back but his eyes showed that he had no idea what was going on. What a mess! The boy took a deep breath and looked over at the menu with furrowed brows, the scout already had his underwear on but his tented boxer showed that he was responding to the naked boy with him along with perverted thoughts.

"I uh.. gotta pee" He jabbed a thumb towards the bathroom, the words echoing in his head from last night. "..and I kind of want to do this one alone. I mean, Im a big boy." Schroeder gulped and offered a nervous chuckle before quickly making his way towards the bathroom. His foot caught ahold of Carlos shoe and the boy instantly fell flat on his face making a loud THUD! " argh! " The scout winced and frantically got to his feet. " IM OKAY. Just.. stay here and uh.. be right back." Schroeder assured and finally made his way towards the bathroom.

Once he was in there, he closed the door and locked it before turning on the faucit. " the fuck did you do!?" Schroeder whispered harshly at himself and glared at hte mirror, he reached to hold a handful of water before splashing it on his face! After washing his face he got ahold of the bathroom towel and started to dry himself. " what are you going to say? what are you going to do?" Schroeder asked his reflection and lowered his eyes towards the running water; the sound really did make him want to pee! So with that thought he made his way towards the toilet to do his business.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:01 am

Carlos jumped up towards his friend to try to help him up from the floor, his hard dick literally right in Schroeder's face as he helped him. "Shit, you okay?" he asked, trying to suppress a laugh. Still, when Schroeder got up and made his way to the bathroom, Carlos couldn't help but bite his lip, feeling his heart pounding a little nervously at the idea of Schroeder going off by himself again. It felt like the last time; almost like he was going through everything all over again. Why was Schroeder so afraid of sex? They obviously liked each other enough to spend a second night together, and yet... Why was his friend like this? It was almost as though it was starting to feel like Schroeder thought he was some sort of drunken mistake or something.

He bit his lip as he looked back towards the bathroom door for a few more seconds before heading over to the phone and picking it up to order a deluxe breakfast for two (according to the menu, it looked like it had eggs, bacon, toast and pancakes; Pretty standard actually) and sat down on the bed, his hand moving towards his crotch to play with himself a little bit as he waited for Schroeder to finish up in the bathroom, hoping that he really was just peeing in there.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:12 am

After a few minutes of thinking to himself he finally flushed the toilet and turned off the water. When the door opened, Schroeder took a deep breath and made his way back into the room to see Carlos sitting on the bed rubbing his stiff hard cock. The young man froze and his mouth opened to see the sight of the hot latino pleasuring himself, Schroeders dark eyes lingered for a second before he looked away and started to get the clothes off the ground. " I uh.. I kind of have some things to do with my friends today. Important things." The scout added and picked up the boxer briefs on the ground that belonged to his friend. Once he finished organizing which was his he finally peaked over at the latino and offered a crooked smile. " Its cool if your too tired to go uhm, I can take the bus. I have a bus pass, somewhere.. that or I can call Kenai to come pick me up. "
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:20 am

Carlos looked up at Schroeder, biting his lip again. "No... I'll take you back... just..." he reluctantly grabbed the boxers, his eyes widening just a little bit. "I... just didn't want it to be like... like last time..." the Latino added, looking down at his naked lap where he stopped playing with himself. His heart was pounding inside his chest and he reached out to try to take Schroeder's hand. "At least have breakfast with me? It's on it's way... and then we'll go..." he offered, his expression trying to not beg too much if he could avoid it.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:30 am

"Last time?" Schroeder asked and shifted his dark eyes left and right. " what are you talking about?" The scout found his jeans and slid them back on, once those were on he reached for his shirt and slipped those on too. When he asked about breakfast he looked at the time which was almost 7 and pursed his lips to the side, he was suppose to meet his friends about noon but at the moment the scout needed time to himself. Schroeder wanted nothing more than to reflect at the moment.

Schroeder reached for a chair and sat down, afterwards he started to put his shoes on. At the moment he still didnt answer his friend about the breakfast.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:43 am

Carlos felt his brow furrow inward with a little pain and frustration at Schroeder's question. "Last time we were together, you rushed out... and we didn't talk for 6 months. I tried calling, but... you never picked up," he said, looking down at the ground from the admission of what he was exactly afraid of. "I don't want it to be like that... I don't want to feel like you're afraid of me, Schro..." he added, forgoing the 'baby' at the moment, considering Schroeder's reaction a few minutes ago. "I... I really like you, and I don't want to lose you..."
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:18 am

Once Schroeder finished putting on his shoes he peaked up to look at Carlos, his own expression softening from the words the other boy was saying. Did he really like him THAT much? He admitted to himself that the last time they did this , that really did happen. But beforehand it was because he was still hung up on his ex boyfriend. Schroeder had no idea that Carlos was like that, not until the first night they did sleep together. The thought actually scared him, he wasnt ready to forget Marcos at the time and even though the situation was different now.. he wasnt ready to lose his current boyfriend either! However, he did have feelings for Carlos, more so than ever!

" Carlos" Schroeder started out with a small frown, his eyes lowered to the floor for a moment as silence took over. " Things.. are complicated." The scout admitted and got up from his seat so he could sit next to the Latino, his hand moving over to rub his back gently. "first off.. my.. my friends dont know I'm gay" The scout admitted. " and. .I.. I kind of dont want them to know."
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 am

Carlos looked up at Schroeder as the other boy started to rub his back. It felt good and the Latino couldn't help but allow his hand to start moving his hand along his lover's thigh gently as his eyes carefully met up with the other pair of dark orbs looking back at him. "They don't have to," he replied, shaking his head. "I'm on a football team, remember? No one knows about me," he promised, still feeling a little awkward about the moment and the way that Schroeder was frowning. "That doesn't mean we can't still spend some time together, though... and it doesn't mean we can't have nights like last night..." His eyes drifted down to his hand that was lightly brushing up against Schroeder's cock. "That was the hottest night I've ever had in my life!" he admitted, his face going just a little red.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Schroeder could feel his heart racing again; when Carlos conti nued to raise even higher up his thighs his cock started to respond from the sensual feeling. When the latino rubbed his slightly chubby meat the scout felt his heart drop into the pit of his stomach once more. " I.. I cant do that to you." The scout muttered and furrowed his brows slightly as he lowered his gaze to watch Carlos hand rubbing the puch of his jeans. " Carlos, stop." The scout begged in a soft tone, his hand now moving to gently pull his friends hand away.

" I mean.. Can't we talk.. without this? I mean.. yeah last night? " The scout was having trouble wording it; why couldnt he just flat out tell him that he had a boyfriend? If he did would he lose a friend? He liked Carlos.. he liked hin alot. the more he thought about it he was starting to determine the fact that if he wasnt so hung up on his boyfriend a few years back he probably would of dated Carlos. Carlos had it all; he wasnt dumb (since not alot of people would be able to keep up with the scouts intelligence) he was sexy, his body was sexy and he knew how to use his cock. Even now he could feel his hole burning from the raw sex. " Last night.. night was.." He shook his head and sighed.

"..I dont want to lose you either." Schroeder admitted and pursed his lips to the side. " But I dont see how it could work. I told you I dont want my friends to know.. and even though you have your own secret... what if my friends ask where I am? I mean.. we could spend more time together its just.. not as often as a normal couple would have. I cant do that to you. You deserve someone better than that."
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Carlos furrowed his brow as he listened towhat Schroeder was saying. When his lover moved his hand, he turned his palm so that he was holding the other boy's hand within his own, biting his lips again so that he was just listening. But, he couldn't deny that he didn't really like what he was hearing. He swallowed and his expression showed that he was already hurting from what the scout was saying. "You mean like we can't do this again?"he asked in a hoarse voice, suddenly feeling self-conscious as he sat there on the bed completely naked next to the boy who was literally ready to walk out on him in an instant again. He swollowed as he looked down at their held hands, his own hand grasping even tighter, not wanting to let go. "I've been thinking about you nonstop, ever since we ran into each other in class. Your the only one I've ever been with, Schroeder," he admitted, still looking down at their hands. "I won't ever find someone like you. You're smart... hot as fucking hell, and you already know what I like... almost like it was meant like that." He let out a sigh, trying to hold back his moistening eyes.

He looked back up at Schroeder's dark eyes finally, his own hurting and pain clear on his face. "We could find ways to make it work. I mean, we're already friends... you could just say we're chilling or working on a project... we wouldn't have to lie..." He squeezed Schroeder's hand once more, almost pleading for him to not let go. Not now, not like this!
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Schroeder can see the tears building up in Carlos eyes, his brows were furrowing to the point where he knew Carlos was being crushed with what he was saying. The scout himself looked confused and as he listened more to what his friend had to say his own heart started to shatter from the possibilites. "Carlos.." The young boy called out again, his own guilt starting to weigh in. " Its just~ it's complicated. You shouldnt hide for me.. you deserve someone better. Im just.. I dont think I'm ready"

" I mean.. you even said yourself, I was the only person you ever been with. You should be someone who doesnt hold you back. .someone who isnt insecure like me. If .. If we're together we're going to be hiding from everyone. Would you really want that?" Schroeder asked with his own soft tone.

" Please dont be upset.. please?" Schroeder moved to raise his chin so he could look into Carlos eyes, now that he was focusing on it he could see the tears forming. " please?" As the scout begged he leaned in to lock lips with the latino, as their lips connected he could feel his meat stirring in his jeans.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Carlos tried to stay strong tried to show he was a man and that he could handle what was going on. Yet when Schroeder moved to lock lips with him, he couldn't help but kiss back, closing his eyes and reaching a hand up behind the other boy's head guiding the long, lingering kiss even more. He didn't want to break away, never wanted to let go. Yet, something stopped him. The words Schroeder had spoken played over and over again in his head and, when he finally broke apart, he still had a sad and resigned expression. ”You're not going to change your mind, are you?” He asked, reaching his naked arm up behind his head. ” At least still have breakfast with me? Please? I don't want you to walk out of here like last time. I still want my friend, someone who I can talk about...stuff with before i'm ready to come out?” He let his pleading eyes meet up with Schroeder as he reached out to start rubbing the other boys chest. ”Please?”
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Schroeder knew he shouldnt have kissed him. Why did he kiss him?! That only added to the drama that the scout was trying to avoid. Deep down inside he knew that this was his fault; if he told Carlos that he had a boyfriend alot of this would of been avoided. There were signs that Carlos still had feelings for him but the scout chose to ignore it, he was scared of losing him as a friend if he told him he was taken. Things went down hill after he passed the limit last night; the alcohol influenced him and Schroeder knew that deep down he wanted Carlos. In fact; he still did! The intern would take rhe blame, it wasnt Carlos fault nor was it Marcos but truth be told he never thought he would ever be caught in a situation like this. It wasnt too long ago he was single and was focusing on other things and all of a sudden this year two boys came back to his life! When their lips locked, his heart continued to pound heavily in chiest as guilt continued to wash over, the general feeling of doing something he wasnt suppose to do was somewhat of a rush. As the boy continued to kiss the latino, his mouth opened up to slide his tongue in to massage Carlos taste buds. He tasted different from Marcos and this time he was able to remember it without alcohol. The scout already cheated; alcohol or not he slept with a boy that wasnt his boyfriend so what was another kiss? When Carlos pulled away Schroeder offered a very soft smile and lowered his dark eyes to watch him rubbing his chest.

"...I'm really sorry it has to be this way" Schroeder admitted and peaked up with his brows still slightly furrowed. " Just know.. that I do like you. We still have class together and.. yeah we can still be friends. You know you can always talk to me about anything.. maybe other boys.. other boys that you like or... will like in the future." His eyes lowered again from saying that, he knew he would be jelous. Carlos was a catch, but things couldnt happen if he was stil with Marcos... right?

When Carlos asked about breakfast he glanced over and allowed a small chuckle to escape his lips. " ..yeah. lets have breakfast. you and me"
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Carlos allowed the slightest hint of a smile to cross his face as he leaned in to give Schroeder another, shorter kiss before he finally got up and slid his boxers on. "It's... on it's way... I should probably get dressed," he commented with a little chuckle, though, once he had his boxers on, he still turned to slide onto Schroeder's lap, teasing him a little. In a way, knowing where they stood made things a little easier for Carlos, even though he still wished it could be something different. By knowing that it wasn't going to be more, though, Carlos felt a little more free. He grinded on the other boy's lap a little bit before leaning towards his ear. "And... if you ever want a release... as long as I'm single, gimmie a call," he whispered in a taunting voice before pulling back and searching around for his jeans. He grabbed them and his shirt and finished dressing himself. "You know, I smell like smoke and alcohol..." he mentioned, giving Schroeder a small, friendly smile. "Seriously... how the hell did we even make it here last night?" he asked, just as there was a knock at the door.

The young man pulled his wallet out and gave the person who brought the room service a decent tip as he paid for the meal and pushed the cart inside. "I...um... sorta ordered it while you were peeing earlier..." Carlos couldn't help but feel his face go a little flush. "Actually... I think I gotta go now..." he admitted, chuckling nervously. "Wanna watch?" he offered, raising a brow in the same tantalizing way, like he was coming on to Schroeder, but playfully, showing that he knew they were friends when they walked out, but... hell, he couldn't help but enjoy himself while they were alone.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 pm

When Carlos gave him another kiss, the scout didnt hesitate to kiss back... in fact, it felt bitter sweet. He reached over to feel his own lips afterwards and watched as Carlos finished getting dressed. When he slid into his lap he casually wrapped his own arms around the latino and smiled; he admit he liked the feeling and attention. "...as long as your single huh?" Schroeder asked, his expression saddening slightly from the thought. He couldnt have them both; but the thought of Carlos being with another person made him slightly jelous. Still he didnt have room to talk since he was in fact with another man at the moment. " and I dont know.. its a short of a miracle that we're here" Schroeder offered with a playful chuckle himself. When he heard the door knock his expression was dead serious from the thought of Marcos being on the other side.. that or his other friends.

Thankfully though it was only the people who worked there. The scout sighed with relief when Carlos said he ordered them food, he wasnt really hungry but he said he'd stay with him for it at least. When Carlos said he had to pee his jaw dropped and he looked as if he was having a hard time thinking of a decision. " I.. I .. think I better stay here." Schroeder gulped, his tone now nervous as he moved to scartch the back of his own neck. He wanted to watch! Schroeder wanted to see the stream of piss and smell the familiar odor, all of which making his pants tent from the vivid images of the past evening. " I'll be here when you get back.. I promise." Schroeder assured and offered another soft smile. When Carlos made his way into the bathroom the intern got up from his seat and cautiously made his way towards the window of the room. They got a strip view? Fancy! He snorted at the sight and reached into his pocket to see that he got a few text messages from his friends; all of which were from last night. He had a few from his boyfriend wishing him goodnight and that he loved him, instantly Schroeder felt horrible again. Marcos was probably back at the order home cuddling up with his body pillow, pretending it was him.. and here he was in a room with another guy. A frown grew once more as he slid his phone back into his pocket and wrapped his arms to hug his body.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:25 am

Once he was in the bathroom, Carlos let out a deep low breath and went first not to the toilet, but to the mirror to have a look at himself. While he felt like he was starting to accept what Schroeder was saying, and in fact, there was a part of him that liked the idea of still being able to have... private time with his friend, there was still another part of him that, already, was wondering what exactly it was about him that Schroeder was pushing away. It had to be something. Unless Schroeder was someone who didn't like to get attached? He bit his lip and actually wondered for half a second how many other asses had been wrapped around that amazing shaft. Carlos felt a little dirty thinking about it, and yet... at the same time, a very small smile crossed over his face and his own dick started to harden a little bit. It was forbidden, and, in a way, it turned the boy on, especially when he thought about the fact that Schroeder had now been with him twice. It almost felt like a challenge for Carlos, to see if he could possibly land Schroeder, while at the same time, possibly playing his game. He closed his eyes and shook his head, trying to clear it. No, it was nothing like that... was it?

Truthfully, of course, he had no idea and after a few more seconds of looking at himself in the mirror, he made his way to the toilet and let out a long, dark gold stream of piss; indicating that he had next to no water inside of him. Holy fuck! How much did he drink last night!?!? He shook his head and refocused on the piss that was streaming out of his dick, shaking the last bit out... only to keep shaking to the point that he was again starting to pleasure himself. He closed his eyes and let out a light moan before finally pulling up his pants and flushing the toilet. The young athlete then made his way out of the room, seeing Schroeder by the bright window with his arms wrapped around himself. "Heeeyyy," he called out, making his way over and wrapping his own arms around his lover and leaning in to kiss the other boy's neck. "Everything alright?" he asked, his tongue already making moves all over the small space he had to work with.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Schroeder continued to look out onto the strip and kept his attention on the early morning traffic that was on the road. He heard the door open from the bathroom and the scout peaked behind him to see Carlos wrapping himself behind him and holding him tight. As the latino held him close and now started to lick his neck a smile started to grow across his face. "mrm.." Schroeder moaned and allowed his eyes to close, Carlos wet tongue was playfully gliding up his neck and the scout craned it to the side so he had better access. " Yeah.. just.. thinking." The scout admitted and looked over to see Carlos so close behind him.

"You hungry?" The intern asked with a raspy tone, his attention never leaving the latino. He looked deep into his eyes and then continued to examine his face. " ..you have a little beauty mark on your neck. right there... I never noticed that." The scout said in a hushed tone, the young man was defenetly getting caught in the moment as he started to slowly sway back and forth. There wasnt any music to be heard, but the intern was moving for the sake of moving.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:45 pm

"What are you thinking about?" Carlos asked, continuing to nuzzle against Schroeder's neck as they started to sway, though he could feel himself becoming a little less fiery and a little more passionate. He kept his hold on the other boy, pulling back to look into his eyes, his own dark orbs twinkling with the quiet pleasure he was finding in such a simple moment of intimate togetherness.

When Schroeder mentioned his mark, he blushed a little bit and pulled his head back to give the alchemist a better view. "Yeah... do you like it?" he asked, a small smile growing over his face, the scent of the breakfast starting to fill the room, and yet Carlos felt like it was something he could possibly wait on. He let his eyes drift over to the tray, even as he continued to sway with his friend near the window. "We should bring it over here... Don't want to waste this view, right?" he asked in a playfully teasing voice. "I got us the basics... bacon, eggs, juice, toast...." he paused for a second and gave Schroeder a taunting look. "..Sausage..."
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:48 pm

" Just.. everything I guess. alot of it having to do with highschool.." Schroeder snorted when he asked him what was on his mind, it was more than just that but that was one thing he was willing to amit to the other boy. Schroeder only smiled when Carlos asked if he liked his beauty mark, at the moment he wasnt able to really deny the latino in front of him. When he mentioned about breakfast he peaked over towards the tray and looked as if he was still in deep thought.

" ...Sausage" Schroeder rasped out and chuckled, his dark eyes returned to Carlos and as he stared into his gaze even harder he felt a lump building up in his throat. After an obvious gulp he pulled himself away from the trance like state and started to make his way towards breakfast. " s-sounds good. I guess I'm more hungry than I thought."

The scout helped set up the breakfast on the small table in the corner, from their position they could still see the strip. The view was actually kind of nice. Schroeder found a seat across from Carlos and reached for his untensils; this time he tried his best to just focus on the breakfast.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Carlos couldn't help but laugh a little as Schroeder obviously seemed to have a little difficulty with whether or not to accept his euphemism or not. When the other boy decided to keep with the idea of breakfast, Carlos headed over to join him, sitting not across the table, but next to Schroeder so that they could be close while both getting the good view. He opened the lid of the platter, which was set up family style so they could both just eat off the same plate while reaching out to take Schroeder's left hand with his own right, reaching up with his left hand to take a piece of bacon and started to eat it. "You know... this is really nice..." he commented, his dark eyes lingering on his companion. "Definately better than my normal morning," he added with a laugh before reaching up to feed Schroeder the rest of the bacon from his dominant left hand.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:18 am

"Yeah.. it is really nice." Schroeder agreed with a soft tone and peaked over to smile at Carlos. When he offere the bacon he chuckled and took it anyway before looking into the latinos eyes. The boy opened his mouth to say something but he decided to hold back against it. There were so many things he wanted to talk about but the scout knew they would eventually lead him to more problems. Instead, he looked back to his food and popped a forkful of egg in his mouth. " What would you usually do?" The scout asked, deciding maybe the best way to go at it was through small talk.

Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:42 am

Carlos let Schroeder draw him away with his eyes. He wasn't sure exactly what it was in the other boy's deceptively innocent eyes that pulled him in so fast and so well. Probably it was because he knew exactly what the 'innocent' boy could, and would, do. It was a turn on; a schoolboy fantasy that the athlete seemed to harbor to the point that he genuinely craved him. It wasn't until Schroeder looked back towards the food that he came back to reality, but only slightly. "Well... most mornings, I um..." he started to explain casually, still holding onto his man's hand at the table. "I usually get up, take a piss, eat breakfast..." Carlos admitted, feeling his face going a little red. "Guess the only real difference is I'm here with you this morning," he said a little cheesily, an embarassed smile crossing his face slightly as he watched Schroeder's reaction nervously.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next