D.C.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos)

Post  Foxtrot Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:52 am

"Oh" Schroeder chuckled and lowered his eyes to look at their hands holding. The scout took a quiet breath in before reaching to turn his hand so their fingers would intertwine; afterwards he started to playfully roll his thumb between their palms in a slow motion. " Yeah I guess thats a little different huh?" The scout agreed and took another bite of his eggs. " ....Carlos uhm. I'm.. really having a good time with you...and I mean it. " The scout admitted; his cheeks turning slightly pink from nervousness. " ..I'm sorry. For what I did last time.. its really not you. Believe me, your.. your perfect."
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

https://cyrax.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hangover (Schroeder / Carlos)

Post  Delta Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:41 pm

The boy felt a lump in his throat as he forced a swallow at Schroeder's comment. The apology touched him deeply, and yet, somehow, something held him back on it. Mostly because it as a downer idea, remembering Schroeder running off like that. He let his eyes move up to meet with Schroeder's to show that he understood and was grateful without saying it, and instead moving onto the next part of what the boy had said. "Perfect?" he asked in a hushed voice, feeling his hand going a little tingly from where Schroeder was tickling his palm. He felt his heart fluttering in his chest at the touch and the feeling rushing through him. He pursed his lips a little, not wanting to push his luck with someone who already said they couldn't be together, while at the same time, wanting to spend as much time with his friend as he possibly could. "What... what time do you have to meet up with your friends?" he asked, biting his lip. Maybe they could spend the day together?
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Schroeder offered a nervous chuckle of his own and lowered his gaze to see their hands still holding, the scout was quiet for a moment and it wasnt until Carlos asked him a question that he finally broke his silence. " uhm.. probably around noon? maybe a little after.. 1 or so.. " The intern nodded and cautiously pulled his hand away from the latinos, he returned his attention back to his food and popped another forkful of egg into his mouth. "..why?" Schroeder knew why, the young boy was now questioning himself on questioning! He knew this was wrong and it would only lead Carlos on.

"Carlos uhm.." His brows furrowed deeply before he clared his throat; Schroeder was overhwlmed with different emotions he wasnt sure exactly what to do. " I.. I said I could only have time for this breakfast.. I should uhm.. I should really be going after this." The scout declared and offered a weak smile. " ..Thank you for everything though."
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:41 pm

Carlos bit his lip a little bit as he pulled his hand back and started to eat with something a little less than gusto. In a way, he was already starting to feel disappointed by the fact that the day was going to have to end soon, even though he was definitely trying to prolong it at the moment. In a way, it was like pausing to rip off the band-aid; it was still going to hurt no matter what, and all he was doing was making it worse. "You know why..." he commented sadly after Schroeder told him again that he could only stay for breakfast.

Slowly, he looked up at his friend, disappointment still etched in his expression. "Is this the part where we try to promise each other that it won't get weird?" he asked, feeling a lump in his throat at the idea of losing a friend, but at the same time, how exactly do you talk to each other in class on Monday? Was it going to be even possible for it to not get... weird? He had no idea and at the moment, it felt like the most terrifying prospect he could ever imagine.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:20 pm

"Yeah..." Schroeder rasped out after hearing Carlos question. " or.. try to.. at least. right?" The boy asked with an unsure tone, while at the same time his dark eyes peaked over at the latino. " I mean.. I dont want to lose you.. either. Trust me on that." The scout snorted and pursed his lips to the side, silenece coming in between them once more as he tried his best to keep the convresation going. as time passed however, Schroeder wasnt able to bring up a topic. It wasnt until 5 minutes later that he finished eating his breakfast and realized that it had been awkward. If they couldnt talk now; how were things going to be when they get back to class?

" My... friends and I are going bowling on the weekend; take some of the younger scouts out. You could.. come if you want. Have a good time.. or something." Schroeder offered, his tone showing that he was worried nonetheless. " if you want I mean..." Schroeder cleared his throat and got up from his seat. " im goign to use the bathroom once more before we go"
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Carlos looked up at the scout once again, feeling in his heart that he wanted to believe him, but if they couldn't even get through breakfast without some sort of awkwardness flooding over them. He took a deep breath and nodded at the deafening silence that started to rise up between them. What was he going to do? Sure, he could try to make it work, go bowling, and it might even be fun, but... he couldn't deny what his eyes wanted. Would he be able to resist the urge to follow Schroeder to the bathroom for a little... good time? He forced a smile across his face. "Y...yeah... that sounds fun," he replied, accepting the invitation, figuring that with friends at least, the situation wouldn't be quite as vulnerable.

When Schroeder got up to head to the bathroom, he felt his heart drop. In a way, going with the scout seemed to have lost its novelty and... in a way, Carlos didn't feel like making the offer only to have it turned down again. Besides, the heat of the moment was gone and the thought of such an offer just didn't seem to have the same weight as it did even half an hour before. Instead he stood up, almost as though his body was making the offer it wanted without him, and nodded. "All... alright," he said with a little smile, his eyes darting up and down Schroeder's body again, showing that he still desperately wanted the boy. "I'll... um... just clean up?" he offered, a stupid notion since all they came in with was their clothes, which were already back on their bodies.
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Delta Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm

While he was in the bathroom, Schroeder's phone went off to indicate he had a text message. ~Hey baby! Did you have fun at the party last night?~

[Sent to phone for text]
Delta
Delta
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxtrot Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Schroeder did his best not to catch Carlso gaze, ther was something about it that seemed to pull the young boy in. The boy simply nodded when the other boy gestured to clean up and once the scout was in the bathroom he quietely closed the door behind him. He turned on the faucet one more time and listened to the sound of running water; the scout didnt need to really use the toilet but he needed this extra time to get his thoughts back in process. The scout tried his best to turn down Carlos.. and even though he invited him to hang out with his friends; apart of him hoped that maybe he would have a change of plans. He was going to see Carlos in class nonetheless and the experience he had just a few minutes ago made it obvious that things were going to be defenetly awkward. " great.." Schroeder muttered to his reflection, a look of confusion was on his face as he tried his best to weight out the outcome.

The scout was in the bathroom for a few minutes and before he could leave he felt his phone chime in his pocket. With a curious look he reached in and felt his heart drop from the text message. "figures" Schroeder muttered to himself and pocketed his phone for a few. Th eplan after this was to head home; while at the same time trying to sound even more stupid than he was.
Foxtrot
Foxtrot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2